Fan Feedback

Noonanbtime @MrsdogC Hey sugar. i follow your man and your sons on this thing too. Confused bc they said they’re at the beach today yet Dog&u hunted????
about 1 hour ago from web

Xandman08 @MrsdogC so what are you filming that they don’t need to be there cause evidently they didn’t get the memo to be there?
about 7 hours ago from web

Xandman08 @MrsdogC how are you filming without the boys?? DL said they were going to the beach or something?
about 7 hours ago from web

Facebook (names removed)

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO! i hope itss nott trueee 😥
7 hours ago · · Report

Danette- Phil is recovering nicely, updates areon discovery.com… There has been rumours that DL , Leland or both will no longer be on the show.. No one but them know the answer, all I know is that between their facebook messages and tweet;s, their address change and another person tweets I am totally confused
I know if they are truei don’t think I could watch anymore.. So I hope they are not,.
7 hours ago · · Report

Whether it is a rumor or fact really doesn’t matter. If you want answer it. But just know regardless you guys are awesome. Whatever that is in your guys future. I pray God keeps you safe and blessed. And your fans will stand by you no matter whether you on the show you are not.

What is important is that your family is not being torn apart by stupid differences. Personally, I don’t see the show continuing without you two. Goes to show you that you should never work with or loan money to family members. Good luck you guys. You’ll do better without all the drama anyway.

Well filming started today, as Beth has twittered at the house and office, and the guys are twitting they areat the beach..
DL you have seemed down, perk up, you still have you son, health and devoted Fans who will stick by you no matter what

I hope the rumors aren’t true! I agree the fans that have said they wouldn’t be able to watch the show if you guys left! You two are the only reason I watch. As soon as I found your myspace, facebook, and twitter pages I joined them! I am even on one of the Chapbros teams! I will support you both in whatever u choose to do and wish u nothing but the best! Have a good rest of the week!

I blame Beth. Why can she not be the person she pretends to be

OMG!!! I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR BOTH OF YOU ! LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAS SAID YALL ARE THE ONLY REASON I WATCH THE SHOW! I LOVE YOU LELAND!! I HOPE YOU ALL GET WHAT YOU WANT IF THIS IS WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST FOR YOU NO MATTER HOW SAD I WILL BE FOR MYSELF IF ITS BEST FOR YALL THEN SO BE IT! I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR FAMILY !! I LOVE YALL GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING! KISS KISS!!

everything happens for a reason….your futures will be where they are meant to be. Your fans will not desert you. Good Luck with what ever you decide to do.
I agree, the show will not be the same anymore without Duane lee and Leland. I will stop watching the show. Hope everything will work out for you guys..:0)
5 hours ago · · Report

Hey guys..I really hope y’all both stay with the show. If y’all go, then so do I because you each contribute so much to the show, it would never be as good without you 2.I mean, can’t any family stay toghether anymore? 😦
I send you thoughts of Love, Peace
😉 LOL
5 hours ago · · Report

I hope the rumors are not true too. My girls like Duane Lee and Leland. Who would they get to run and chase people…. I hope everything works out.

wat eva you two guys decide to do just make sure your happy and have no regrets. You have a bit fan base and we will be behind you no matter wat. X
2 hours ago · · Report

Although I hope it’s not true you both need to do what is best for you and your future and just know that “whatever” happens your fans stand with you!! God Bless!
42 minutes ago · · Report